Guidelines to follow before sending an article to us:
Only original, unique, relevant, well-written content will be considered. If you have published this article elsewhere, don’t bother submitting it here –
We check Copyscapes and Google before we publish!
- The article should be a minimum of 700 words.
- Avoid any grammatical errors.
- All images should be original, licensed or public domain.
- The articles should be easily readable and divided into sections with subheadings.
- We accept only 1 dofollow link in total.
- All your article posts under the admin/editor/author only.
- We are selective about what posts we publish. Your writing should be well written, interesting, unique and informative.
- Once your articles published on our blog you can’t re-published the articles anywhere.
If your quality articles are ready according to our guidelines please send and get the opportunity to be global with your thinking. Please Register or Login your pitch or article there OR you can contact us using this contact form.
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it. This happens once a week.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article the first time around, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested.)
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.